AFRICA-CHINA THINK TANK FORUM – 23 to 24 May 2019
THEME: Rebranding Africa as a Premier Destination
The objectives of the Forum are to promote Africa’s Global Economic Cooperation through sharing knowledge and research objectives on infrastructure, economic development and trade facilitation and initiating the process to establish global think tanks network committed to building great cooperation with China and the rest of the world. “Rebranding Africa as a Premier Destination” will be the theme of the Forum for the invited countries.
- Rebranding Africa in the New Global World Order.
- Is Africa on the rise or falling? What economic opportunities and challenges exist and how to overcome?
- Opportunities and challenges of bilateral and multilateral relations between Africa and other countries: a case of Africa-china relations.
- The role of African think tanks spearheading the African development agenda.
- Impact of the BRI on African manufacturing and industrialization (Opportunities for CFTA)
- China-Africa debt diplomacy; myth or reality (debt restructuring and cancellation)
- Impact of China-US trade war on Africa’s development agenda.
For more information, contact the Policy Monitoring and Research Centre Zambia:
Policy Monitoring and Research Centre
36C Sable Road
PMRC Main: +260 211 269717 | +260 979 015 660 | +260977716387